I didn’t know how much I really liked gum until I stopped using it. It is like something that you blindly do but don’t realize how much of an impact it really has. It makes you day go by smoothly. It is something that is simply just a part of your day. Emotionally you can compare it to a cigarette its like at certain times you need a piece. Physically when gum is in your mouth nothing else is! I was shocked how much more I ate to fill in the void of not having gum. I just realized that when I need a snack instead of the other snack food I can just have a piece of gum! I never associated gum as a snack, just simply “gum”.
Gum and me are very good friends that understand each other’s needs. When I need a fun gum, its fun. When a serious breath freshener it is just that. It’s like a friend that can change per what you need. There are so many varieties to make me have this relationship with gum.
There are no replacements for the long lasting chewing of gum. Taffy comes close but soon it’s in your tummy! Gum lasts and lasts even if the flavor is gone. Nothing else does that. Gum is the ultimate long-lasting chewing experience. I would very much miss it if it were gone!
Life Without Gum | |||
Time/ Where I Am/ Who I’m With | How I’m Feeling/ What I Need/Want | What Do I Do/Eat Instead of Gum? Why? How Does It Compare? If Nothing, Why? [TAKE A PIC!] | How Do You Feel Without Gum? Describe the Difference Physically and Emotionally. |
10 am At the office In a boring meeting | I am soooo bored. I need something to do. I want a piece of gum to help entertain me and move my mind away from this boring time! | Skittles! They are on the table in a glass bowl and saying eat me! But they just don’t compare about 10 in and they are gone! I have to eat more and more to give me the long lasting chew. | I feel a little irritated. The skittles didn’t last long and now I want something else…. YUM pen cap! |
4:30pm At the office Is the day over yet? | Once again the last 30 minutes of work is taking hours to pass. Done with everything and bored with everything. I need something to chew! | Taffy! It is chewy and has a variety of flavors. It was great while it lasted! It doesn’t last long so it cannot compare. | I really am starting to miss gum and I am getting a bit cranky trying to find things to put in my mouth. |
7:00pm In the car after dinner With my husband | I feel like my breath is going to kill someone! Wow! I need some gum to refresh my breath! | I ate nothing! I have nothing with me that would solve my issue. I did however brush my teeth when I got home. | Sucked! More and more cranky! |



No comments:
Post a Comment