Monday, May 16, 2011

MTV Interview


A Love Note to My iphone 3GS


Oh Iphone, ohh Iphone how do I love thee! You are the most wonderful person I know! Strong, powerful, entertaining, hardworking and you make my life so much easier! 

When my old phone broke I wasn’t sure about you at all! All those features and a touch screen? What if I dropped you? I needed a phone and I was so scared of you. In fact when I got you I let you sit for 2 whole days before I touched you! Then I got to know you and it was true love. All those apps! My ipod music was integrated to you, I transferred all my contacts, notes and synced my calendar and now you know me so well!.

You wake me up everyday to a great ringtone of my own choosing! You organize my life and remind me where to be with a nice little beeping alarm. You also entertain me when I am in the car stuck in traffic or just plain bored! I am able to be productive by you sending my email to me instantly and allowing me to stay connected… I update my facebook and my social networking by easily uploading pictures and videos! I am never lost with your navigation you get me everywhere I need to go. 

And with all this you still let me text and call everyone and anyone I want. I LOVE you. I know, I know I cheated on you when the Iphone 4 came out BUT I am sooo sorry! It was nothing against you! I just wanted to have the newest technology out! I knew how wonderful you were and was excited of the possibility of a newer and better version. How I was wrong! The 4 sucked! It was quickly returned to the store for a full refund. I also bought you a new case to show how sorry I am! I will never do that again (unless you die). When your screen cracked you still worked! I promptly got you fixed! I couldn't believe you were on life support and still worked! See that's why I love you! Then it was the whole crappy At&t network but now that you are on t-mobile you feel much better don’t you? See I do love you! Just as much as I love the 80.00 a month savings now with T-mobile! 

When it’s all said and done… You are the best thing in my life! You don’t talk back and give me all I want and need! NEVER leave me!

Your loving owner
April




No comments:

Post a Comment