Monday, May 16, 2011

Day in the life of my mouth.

Time/
Where I Am/
Who I’m With
How I’m Feeling Before/During/After
What I’m Putting in my Mouth
(be specific about brands/flavors if applicable!)

Why did I Chose That?

May 13th, 2011  
6:30 am
At home
Alone
Tired
Brushing teeth
Colgate total whiting

Had to brush teeth
                       
7 am (on a Sunday arggghh)
At home
Alone   


I am soooo tired / still tired/ Coffee please work!

Coffee Boca Java- pumpkin spice flavor, with cream and sugar.

I chose because it is one of my favorite flavors and I need to wake up.

7:30 to 8:15
in the car on my way to the office
Alone
Still tired… Isn’t coffee supposed to wake you up?

More Coffee Boca Java- pumpkin spice flavor, with cream and sugar
This time in a togo cup!


I need more caffeine!

8:30 am
In the office on a Sunday
Alone


I am hungry… Stopped at Dunkin and got sprinkle doughnut holes! LOVE THEM…
Should have got something healthier…

Dunkin Doughnuts Sprinkle Doughnut holes… 6 of them

I chose because I LOVE SPRINKLES! I could eat them all day! Plus I am hoping the sugar is going to wake me up!

11:45 am
Left the office and now at my best friends house
Breakfast with friends


Wanting something healthy to eat after the coffee and doughnuts!
To bad it’s not going to happen!/ Ehh to fully with fatting food!


More coffee
French toast
Mexican Omelets
Ham and sausage
Oberwise milk.


I had no choice! They just make you eat and eat and eat! OMG…

1:45
In the car on the way back to my office
Alone

Full and ehhh my breath smells from all the spicy, onion and everything else that was thrown into my breakfast


Orbitz winter mint 2 pieces

I needed to refresh my mouth! I chose because I like the flavor and it gets rid of my bad breath


2 pm back to the office
Alone again

SOOOO full NEED water! / oh yeahhhhh water / I feel better now

2 bottles Dasani water

I needed to wash down all the food.


2:15 in office
Still alone


Overwhelmed and busy


Pen and nail biting

Deep in thought and work… Sunday working in office why????

Between around 3:30 and 5:30
In the office and in the car



Thirsty / refreshed

Drinking a bottle of water

Passing time and drinking my water

5:46 pm
at Chick-fila
Alone


Really? I am hungry? Never thought that would happen / yum! / full again

Chicken Sandwich / waffle fries / banana pudding milk shake / water/ ketchup / bbq sauce / ranch 

To tired and lazy to cook! I needed something fast and I had a coupon!

6:30
at home
Alone

ARGGHH Mexican omelet won’t die! / waiting for relief! / work already!

Tums (not sure what flavor its in a mutli pack) tastes like lemon lime chalk!

Bottle of water (dasani)

Needed some relief from the heart burn! I am going to blame it on the Mexican omelet!

7:45
At home
Alone
Making Cupcakes for work tomorrow

Tired / more tired / ate too much frosting and cake mix and now I am energized!

Random finger licking of cake mix (raw) and homemade frosting. I did also eat one cupcake.



Gotta taste what your making!
10:45
home
alone


VERY tired

Glass of milk (oberwise)

I always drink a glass before bed
10:46
home
alone

Dirty mouth!

Brushing my teeth
Colgate total whiting


Don’t want them to fall out! I ate all kinds of sugar and crap today









2 comments:

  1. Great detail, April. A few follow-up questions:

    1. You talk about gum as freshening your breath, but I want to hear a lot more about what it does mentally and emotionally during and after. The more detail the better!

    2. What is/are your fav gum brands and why those? This can include what it does for you, how it looks, even the image...

    3. You talk about chewing on your pen, nail biting and "passing the time" with water. Do you ever use gum during these kinds of times? Why or why not?

    4. What does water do for you physically, mentally and emotionally? How does this compare with gum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me gum is a stress reliever. The simple motion of simply the chewing of it is relaxing.
    Different gums have different effects for example bubble yum bubble gum is a playful gum. It makes you feel fun and alive when you blow bubbles and its great fun to pop your friend’s bubble all over their face! Then you have gum like orbit, which is fun and easy to share. You would be inclined to share gum like orbit that is mainstream and upbeat.

    My have a few favorite gums. The ones I choose change depending on my day and what’s going on. I usually have around 3 packs with me. I like orbit multi pack (usually bubble mint flavor) for sharing and out with friends. I like orbit white (any kind of mint flavor) for work and after meals. I LOVE Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit when I can find it it reminds you and takes you back to your youth. Bubble Yum watermelon is a fun summertime treat. Those are my favorites but I will try others when they fit my mood. The thing that I find interesting is that my gum matches what I am doing. It’s like an accessory. I don't want to give my boss a piece of bubble yum but orbit is fine.

    I do use gum to pass the time. When I am busy I seem to pop apiece in. It’s relaxing and gives my mouth something to do.

    Water is refreshing and clean tasting. Gum is also refreshing but doesn't give you the same feeling when chugging a bottle of cold H2O. Water fills you up and helps curb hunger and gum doesn't have the same effect. Compared to gum water when you drink it makes you feel like your doing something good for your body because water is known to be healthy for you.

    ReplyDelete